- By becoming a member in ABATE you, as an individual, are fighting against any
legislation that would adversely effect motorcyclists, promoting motorcycle safety
and awareness programs and working toward the repeal of the helmet law in Florida.
- By becoming a member in ABATE it entitles you to receive our bi-monthly Chapter
newsletter and the State "Masterlink" magazine. You also receive Chapter voting
privileges, as well as, admission discounts at all the ABATE functions.
- Our Chapter holds rides and events, and we would like you to join us. Whether it is
to help in the planning, take on an actual job or be there for the camaraderie. Come
be a part of our family.
- Hillsborough County Chapter plays host to Florida's motorcyclists at the
Annual Spooks 'n Scoots Memorial weekend. Come help us put on the biggest biker
event in the state.
- Please take the time to come to our next meeting. Our meeting is
held the last Sunday of the month at 11:00 am, at the ABATE Pole Barn,
6921 Senoj St., Tampa.
- Thank you for joining ABATE. If you have any questions please call on any board
member. You can find their e-mail Board of Directors Page.